- Shogun is a quick and easy way to create slideshows that can be shared online or through social media.
- Shogun uses images from almost anywhere on the internet and does not require you to download or upload images anywhere.
- In most cases you can simple copy the path to the image by right-clicking and selecting "Copy Image Address".
- Double-click a placeholder and paste in your image path.
- Shogun doesn't require an account to be setup. Simply click the "New" button at the bottom of the page.
- Make sure you bookmark the resulting tab, since it is the only way to edit your slideshow later.
- Select the "Play" button when editing to lauch a preview of the slideshow. Use this link in social media, email, texts, or for your own enjoyment.
- Recipients will be able to see your slideshow but not edit it.
- Be curtious and gain permission when using the works of others.